Planning for the 2018 Series is well underway and it’s time to start the regular emails to keep everyone up to date.
For people new to Kiwi 3D here’s a quick rundown of this fabulous Series:
- 2018 will be the 12th year of what is the biggest and best field archery event in New Zealand
- The competition is designed around the common rules that we all shoot at our clubs on Sundays
- The courses are planned to be fair and fun for all archers, and with an edge for the more competitive entrantCourses contain a mix of targets set between 5 and 50 yards, with cubs shooting a maximum of 25 yards and juniors out to 35
- There are 3 technical shots in each course; the mob of pigs, herd of deer and the Compulsory Kneel
- Each event will feature a prize table valued at over $500 plus vouchers for products and services from our supportive sponsors
- All entrants are encouraged to pre-register and pre-pay online to assist with the heavy administration load that comes with shoots of this size
- Pre-registration saves you $15 each per round, AND if you pre-register, pre-pay and shoot all 3 rounds you go into the draw for your own Rinehart 3D target at the end of the Series!!
- Basically it’s just great courses, great fun, great food and great prizes!!
The dates, mark these in your diary:
The entry form and rules may be downloaded below.